Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hair & Travel

Hair and Travel


Having just left NYC after a week, I realize one thing:  I really have got to do better with my hair and traveling.
I packed all the right things:  I had conditioner, shea butter, Koils By Nature, bobby pins and shower caps.
I found myself staying at 2 different houses and left most items at the other house.  When it came time to do my hair, GUESS WHAT.  Every thing was at the other house.


Styled my hair with shea and water!  It came out good.  However, today I sit with a deep conditioner on my hair under the dryer.  Nyla, my hair, deserves the best.






Deep Conditioner Mix consists of:


Conditioner of Choice- Tresemme & Aussie Moist with just a smidge of Herbal Essence- Hello Hydration
Avocado Oil
Grapeseed oil


Grapeseed Oil - is excellent for hair breakage


Avocado Oils-Avocado oil has a number of nutrients that can benefit the growth and the health of all kinds of hair, especially dry hair and African American hair. It contains essential nutrients like proteins, vitamins A, D, E and B6, magnesium, copper, iron, amino acids and folic acid, all of which is extremely essential for hair growth and nourishment. It is also a rich source of Lecithin which gives it good penetrative qualities. It is also known to have natural sunscreen properties that can protect the hair and scalp from the damage caused by the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun. It works better when blended with other oils like almond oil or olive oil which are also very good for hair care

No comments:

Post a Comment