Friday, June 18, 2010

Days 1 & 2- Natural Deodarant

The first day with my natural deodorant went well.  It was really hot, over 90 degrees. After taking Chase, to football practice.  I was sweating and the deodorant really held up!  We were in the sun for 2.5 hrs.

Pretty much - the same scenario on day 2.

Day 4- I plan to do a light workout and see what happens- wish me well!

I also like when washing under your arms there isn't a coating.  Being able to wash really smooth skin with no build up is a plus.

One day at a time, one change at a time.

2 comments:

  1. This fascinates me. I've thought about trying it myself but I sweat like a man and it doesn't smell like roses! lol

    It seems to be working for you...is the essential oil what provides the scent? How do you get it on? With a powder brush? And in the recipe does the "t" stand for teaspoon or tablespoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey NHBG--Thank you for stopping by!!
    Girl-I sweat too! The days that I have been trying the deodorant has been hot! Really HOT!! The essential oil is what is providing the scent.
    To put the deodarant on, I am scooping out and using my index finger to smooth it on my skin. The "t" is tablespoon. I am liking the ylang -ylang one better because it smells more "GIRLIE".

    ReplyDelete