Sunday, August 14, 2011

Natural Hair Growth

Guess What??

I don't know my exact Big Chop date.

Just like I don't know the exact date of my baptism.  I do remember each time, that I did do the Big Chop and each time I got baptized.

I know you are only supposed to be baptized once.  However, the first time I got baptized, I was made to do it.  Gotta love my mom.  Ok, I am veering off, but here's the deal.

Sometimes, when you think that your hair isn't growing; just envision a little girl and her hair at that age. Knowing that my hair is coming up on 3, due to the fact, that my Big Chop was done in the fall.
Haven't been brave enough to go to a hairstylist, since.

This is a 3 year old and the length of her hair



This is my 3 year old natural hair



I think we are track for some pretty growth.  

GROW, NYLA, GROW!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment