Sunday, May 15, 2011

Coily Encounters- May 14, 2011

After the Simpsonville Library gave me such a hassle.
MikesWife, who is also a blogger 
(GoodandGrown.wp.com)  graciuosly offered her home.

The environment was lovely and cozy!  


Here we are pictured together!  MikesWife is wearing Green!





We had over 25 ladies in attendance.


Here are some pics of the lovely event





We had 2 Jewelry Designers
Pictured Below is Starr and her handmade jewelry.



Good Hair and Pretty Styles were everywhere



and the winner of the Best Hair contest was:


We had wonderful sponsors!
Karen's Body Beautiful



For more Pictures Please join us on facebook 
at 
Coily Enounters





2 comments:

  1. Oh my love that style with the hair all rolled back... I have always wanted to try that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coily encounters group is what I have been looking for in the spartanburg/greenville area.How can I become apart of Meet Up for Natural Hair in SC.

    ReplyDelete