Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Working Out is Hard..

Working Out is Hard..





Working out is Hard!  Excuses, those are easy.  It seems like I can come up with a million excuses why I can't work out.  I'm tired, I went to bed late, or I won't have time.

Each day, my thick chick wrestles with the fitness goddess that I want to become.  Some days, the thick chick wins.  Today, she lost.  I woke up this morning, the sun was shining.  I thanked God for the sun and the ability to work out.  Then, I grudgingly entered Toliver's Gym (my home workout area).

The workout was the stability ball with Tom Holland of Supreme90Day

I have done Supreme 90 with good results.  My mantra is, If It Is Broke, Then Don't Fix It.

I like this workout.  I have tried others Jillian Michaels, Leslie Sansone, Piloxing and Zumba.
Nothing really challenges me, like Supreme 90.  I know that I will walk away sore and better, as a result.  The workouts with Tom are pretty much all over the place, but I like it.  He works for me.  One thing he says that changed how I felt about the difficulty was ....If it doesn't CHALLENGE you, it won't CHANGE you!

I'm wanting to be healthy for my grandkids (whenever they should arrive, I'm in NO RUSH).  At this time I just enjoy hanging out with my 4 year old nephew at the park.


Fitness Goddess Wins,  The workout beat the EXCUSE!

On a commitment to stay focused for 90 days.

I GOT, THIS!!


until, tomorrow...when we have our next Coily Encounter.

Nyla C (Fit CHICK)

















No comments:

Post a Comment