Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Satin Scarf Braid Out

Being stuck in the snow, is not a good thing.  I have been playing around with make up looks.  Noticing, I like more of a natural look.  Pun intended!  LOL   ... I crack myself up.

Also been playing with my hair, I am loving the satin scarf braid out!!!

The method involves taking a scarf.  I actually bought 1/2 yard of satin fabric and cut it into strips.  Then sectioned my hair into 10 sections and braided my hair with the strips.

Here is the video link that shows what I am trying to say.


These are the results.  I am loving this.

Washed my hair with a sulfate free shampoo from Whole Foods, conditioned with a Whole Foods (365 Brand).
Rinsed and applied Koils By Nature,  Leave In Conditioner
***sidenote- KBN-Leave In has a PH of 4.
Then I added Heavenly Body and Hair Butter.

The pictures below are day 2 hair!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment